Saturday, February 25, 2012

Privacy For Groups



What are the privacy options for groups?
When you create a group, you can choose who can see the group and stuff people post there. The three visibility options you have are: Open: For Open group...
How do I change the privacy for a group I admin?
If you're an admin of a group with fewer than 250 people, you can change your group's privacy setting: Click at the top right corner of the group.Select...
Can people who are in the same group as I am see more of my information?
When non-friends are in the same group as you, this does not allow them to see any more of your profile (timeline) information than your privacy settings...
Can I prevent people from adding me to a new group?
The functionality of approving a group membership is not available. Similar to being tagged in a photo, you can only be added to a group by one of your fr...
How do I report a group that's abusive?
Go to the group you want to reportClick at the top right cornerPick Report Group from the dropdown menu Groups containing drug-related, nudity, or other g...
My friend left my group. How can I send a second invitation?
Unfortunately, you will not be able to send a second group invitation to the same friend. The person will have to request to join the group again.
Why am I seeing stories from groups I'm not a member of in my News Feed?
Stories from open groups may appear in your News Feed since open groups are public.